Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Still here

I was hoping that things would slow down now that grad school is done.  No such luck.  I’ve had to deal with grading millions of papers, yearbook stuff, Christmas stuff, parties, baking, and all sorts of other things.  As for good news, I made it through grad school with a 4.0.  I made A’s on both my final projects giving me a 97 ad a 98 average in my last two classes.  As for bad news, I don’t think I’m going to get either yearbook done anytime soon and I’ll be working on a lot of school stuff during the break. 

Josh will be home tomorrow or Friday.  Matthew has a church Christmas party on Friday so I don’t know if we’ll plan dinner another time before he heads out for Christmas break.  I still haven’t put the tree up so I guess I will do that on Friday or Saturday.  I’m so ready for school to be out.  I just want to sleep for about a week and then maybe I’ll get up and do some productive things.

I simply need more time right now.  I left school at 4:00 because I was just tired, but then I remembered that I needed to go to the bank to put money in Josh’s account so he would have enough to get home.  After that, I got a call from some friends in Canyon that needed help with doing a mail merge so I went over to help and I got it done after about 45 minutes.  I had to export an address book file in a CSV format, import into excel, clean it up and then create the mail merge.  So by the time I got home it was really too late to nap.  I talked to Matthew briefly on the phone, tried to lay down for a bit but gave up and had some leftovers for dinner.  Now I’m talking myself into going to church for communal reconciliation. 

I guess I better get going if I am going to make it by 7:00.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, your schedule is packed. I could not do this. Maybe I have a totally different attitude towards time. One of the very best things my "status" brings, is, that nobody rules over my time. Should I ever return to a company this would be a real problem.