Thursday, December 30, 2010

Making progress

I didn’t go to school yesterday either, but I did work from home and got quite a bit done.  Today I did go to the school and stayed there about 4 1/2 hours.  I’ve also worked from home another 2 1/2 hours and am making progress.  There’s still a lot of little things to be done, but I’m getting much closer.  I’ve been staying up way too late and sleeping in which is a bad habit to get into – especially when I have to go back to work in just a few more days.  I just took an ambien in order to force myself to get to sleep a little earlier (and wake up earlier – hopefully).  Tomorrow I still have lots of work to do and my choir director wants me to help her with converting some computer files as well.  Heard from Matthew briefly today – with his limited cell service I should be glad to hear from him when I can I guess.  He’ll be back in two more days so that will be a relief.  I miss spending time with him. 

It took 4 days, but my Kindle is finally on its way.  I got my confirmation email that it shipped today.  I hope it will get here by this weekend so I could play with it some. I’m not sure how much time I’ll have once I get back to the grind.  At least no college classes!  But now I’m facing further yearbook deadlines and our big fundraiser this month.  If I survive this month, I think it will be smoother sailing afterward.  I’m not really worried about my Capstone experience – writing three essays in a week shouldn’t be a problem – I’m a last minute kind of person anyway.  I am going to take off three days from school in order to write.  But that isn’t until February. 

No comments: