Sunday, January 30, 2011

Home Again

The trip seemed really long.  I was so ready to be home but I feel like I haven’t accomplished anything.  I’m still coughing, but feeling generally better.  I was able to sleep in this morning which was nice, but we didn’t leave until fairly late which sucked.  I got home around 6:30 and immediately changed into pajamas.  I figured my taxes as much as I could without Josh’s 1098 from school.  Right now it looks like I’ll get about $1000 back, but all of that money will have to go to paying Josh’s school bill unless my aunt and uncle help out.  It would have been nice to use it for vacation this year.  I should try to catch up on school work, but once again, I’m completely unmotivated.  I need to work on my resume since I cannot be assured of the library job next year with all the budget cuts.  I would think that would be a crucial position to keep, but you never know.  The librarian turned in her resignation at the last board meeting so we’ll see what happens. 

It’s almost 9:00 and I really want to just go to bed.  Josh may be calling me between 9:30 and 10:00 though.  I need to take my next antibiotic dose, but I really should eat something while taking it because the last time I took it without eating, I felt like I wanted to throw up.  But I’m not hungry.  I guess I’ll see if I can find some crackers or something to munch on.  I finished the third book in the Lee Child series I’m reading.  Now I’ve downloaded a different book just to break things up.  I bought The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo since it was only $5.00 and had lots of good reviews.  Not totally getting into it yet, but it might grow on me. 

I feel like I need to take a day off of work to just get things done around my house.  I’m not going to though.  I’m taking off three days in two weeks when I have to do my capstone and I’ll be taking off the day of graduation in May.  I should probably save some of my days since I no longer have any local days left and I’m using my state days. 

I guess I’ve rambled enough.  I’m going to read a bit and then probably go to sleep early.  Will see if I can get to sleep tonight without the ambien. 

No comments: