Saturday, January 08, 2011

It’s that time of year

Posting will probably be erratic for the next week or two.  It’s that time of year when I have to deal with Koobraey.  It’s a lot of work and most of my extra hours are spent on it.  Dating makes it more difficult because I don’t want to give up time with Matthew.  He would absolutely understand if I said I couldn’t go out on the weekend, but I enjoy being with him so I just have to work around it.  We had a date tonight.  We ate Thai food at my favorite place and then went to the movies. We saw Little Fokkers and it was really good.  I laughed a lot.  After getting back, Matthew came in for a bit and we visited.  Kissed a little.  And now he’s headed back home.  I’m tired but I might try to read a little before going to sleep.  I’m about halfway through my “book.”  Reading on a Kindle is different.  Instead of knowing how much I have to go by site or by feel of the book, it shows a percentage at the bottom of my screen.  I like it, but I think I’ll appreciate it more when I go out of town and have multiple books in my small device.

I guess that’s all there is to tell. I got a lot done at school today but still have lots to do tomorrow.  I’ll go to church in the morning and then probably work from home.  We are supposed to get some winter weather, but I think we’re going to avoid the heavy stuff.  I think it’s just going to get really cold, really windy, and a little bit of snow.  We’ll see.  Well, I’m off to read and to bed. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, january is a very busy month indeed. happy for you about Matthew, it's good to spend time together! :) jan

Leann said...

I love that you are still enjoying Matthew and he enjoying you. You sound much happier.

I hope you have a wonderful Monday my dear.