Monday, April 16, 2012

I love cleaning… NOT

Actually I love having a clean house – but not so much the process to get it clean.  Surprisingly, since I’ve moved to San Antonio, I’ve mostly picked up after myself.  Granted, my closet looked like a tornado hit it, but generally I stayed caught up with dishes and laundry.  I went to the store tonight to pick up a few cleaning supplies, but mostly I’ve played Scrabble and explored Pottermore online.  That’s my new time waster.  Can you believe that the Sorting Hat put me in Slytherin??  I figured I would certainly have been put in Ravenclaw.  Maybe I am evil deep down. 

Matt came to the school to help me in the library again today.  He shelved books for me and then helped me sort through piles of magazines.  Then we went to check some inventory.  Fixed assets has been a pain and it’s only going to get worse.  It’s not as though I don’t have anything better to do.  In just a few weeks I’m going to be dealing with UIL competition, textbooks, library inventory, and wrapping things up at the end of the year. 

Well, I’ve made a lot of progress tonight.  The house is pretty clean and there’s only minor details to deal with tomorrow.  I should have practiced my music tonight, but I guess I’ll work on that tomorrow. 

2 comments:

Leann said...

I'm with you. I love having a clean house but the process....ehhh, not so much :-)

It was so sweet of Matt to come by and help you at the Library. He sounds like a really sweet guy.

Andrew said...

I try to clean one room a day. I would never get it all clean if I had to do it as a whole. I love hall cleaning day as all I have to do is sweep and then I am done. :-)