Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Joy of a Clean House

While I don’t always enjoy the process of cleaning, once everything is done, I love having a clean house for at least a few days.  It’s back to the way it was when I was trying to impress Matt.  Now, I’m not quite the slob I used to be, but my closet looked like a Payless Shoe Store exploded in there and there was just general untidiness everywhere. 

Today was busy as always.  I went to a training session this afternoon and thankfully I was able to leave earlier than I usually leave from school.  I went to the bank to deposit some checks and then went to the store to get a few things for dinner.  Since I actually had extra time, I baked a dessert for dinner tonight – a blueberry crumble cake since Matt’s favorite fruit is blueberry.  He’s coming over around 7:00 for dinner.  We’ll probably watch American Idol and just hang out. 

No comments: