Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Shopping & Crafting

I decided to get out of the house today.  Yesterday I didn’t even change out of my pajamas all day.  I can’t find my Scrabble dictionary so I went to Barnes & Noble to pick another one up.  After that I went to Hobby Lobby and Michael’s to get some craft items to make some new Scrabble racks to take with me to Vegas.  I also picked up more beads for rosaries.  Tonight I’m going to work on some crafts and continue reading my Scrabble dictionary and studying some of my word lists. 

I finally finished reading Word Freak.  While it was interesting to read about the world of competitive Scrabble, it took a while to get through it.  I just know that I’m not destined to become an expert player.  I have several other books that I can start reading but I need to save some to take with me to Vegas. 

No comments: