Wednesday, July 21, 2004

In Dallas

Well, I made it to Dallas without any issues which is always a good thing. Stayed at a pretty decent motel 6 last night for $30 (including taxes). Tonight is at the Wyndham Anatole. Pretty fancy digs, but they're really sticking it to me with parking fees ($12 a day) and phone calls (.55 each call). Went to two training sessions today. Learned some useful information. Then I headed to six flags. Of course I would have to go during rush hour traffic. So what would normally have been about a 30 minute drive took an hour. Rode 3 coasters. (was sad to see that shockwave was closed down) Enjoyed the rush and lines weren't too bad. Did a little shopping (of course) and came back with a few Marvin items.
Got good news today that Marty is definitely coming to Austin in August, so I'm going to head down there as well. Very, very happy about that.

No comments: