Thursday, July 01, 2004

Made a change

Well, I did something rather drastic. I got my hair cut. I've had my hair cut in varying lengths over the many years since being concerned about my looks. (Since about the age of 13) I would liked to have tried something really short, but I don't think my face, which still roundish, could handle it. I did go a great deal shorter, though, than it has been in the last few years. I'm not sure if I really like it or not. I think maybe I don't like the way it was styled and it didn't exactly mimic the picture I took with me. The good thing about it being shorter is that it's easier to deal with (it doesn't get in the way and blow in my face) and I actually have a kind of "style" now rather than the wash and go or pin up look I've been doing lately.
I'm not sure how well the look is going to go over with the members of the opposite sex. I've found that the majority of them like it long and think it's sexy that way. But they don't have to deal with the hassle of it. And honestly I didn't get it cut to please anyone but myself. It needed to be cut regardless, whether it was just a trim and some layers or the shorter look I ended up going for. I'll try to get some pics posted so that everyone can see the new "do". The nice thing about my hair is that it does grow fast so if I want to go long again, it doesn't take much to get it there.

1 comment:

PEG said...

Can't wait to see it. :) When I get back, we'll have to take a look at your template and see if we can get your sidebar back where it belongs.