Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Talkin' about the "M" word

A lot of people would probably think something like this is too soon, but Marty and I have discussed the "M" word... you know.... marriage. It seems to have gone from an "if" to more of a "when". I know he wants to marry me. I want to marry him. I know he's the one. Part of me worries about the soonness of it all. (is that a word?) But then again, it's not really official. We've started looking at rings. And he still has to officially propose. It really boils down to a matter when the best time to do this would be. I don't plan to rush into it and it's going to need some planning given that I would prefer to go to Vegas and do it. But then again, these are decisions that don't need to be made until it is official anyways. It's all just on my mind at the moment. But I do feel right about it. I love Marty. I love his family. I feel comfortable with him and with his family. I know how much he loves me. And I'm sure of myself this time. With Richard, I was sure I wanted to be married, but deep down I knew he wasn't the right one. But it happened for a reason and things are where they're supposed to be now.

No comments: