Wednesday, October 15, 2008

All I can say is I'm tired

I think it's all catching up with me. I wasn't up late last night. I actually finished my paper and submitted it before 11:00 p.m. I don't think it was my best work, but I hope I covered it well enough to get a decent grade. I'm still perpetually behind in everything. Today I had to submit another travel request. I then submitted two purchase orders that have needed to be done since around the first of the school year. I wasn't prepared for my classes today but luckily most are just doing general "work." I still have a million other things to do and I should be doing a journal entry or something else for my grad school stuff, but I just don't think it's going to happen. I think I'll read one of my books tonight instead. I could easily go to bed right now, but can't do that. But I think I will go to bed early and forget about all the stuff I should be doing. I guess when you go 90 miles an hour for a long time it catches up with you at some point and you just run out of gas.
Marty is enjoying his time in Connecticut with his girls. He's being a typical dad picking up one from driver's ed and dealing with the antics of the other. I'm glad he's got his laptop working so that I can still chat with him a little. I didn't talk to him much last night since I was working on my paper, but it's always good to talk to him. The conversations have had some interesting turns so I'm anxious to be able to see and talk to him in person when I go to Key West. It's officially less than a month. Woo hoo! Yeah, I'm excited. Maybe after the trip perhaps he can move into "boyfriend" status instead of being my "not quite boyfriend."
Well, I'm going to start a book and then probably call it an early night despite the guild I might feel about it.

No comments: