Friday, October 17, 2008

Walking after midnight

I couldn't think of what else to use for a title but since I'm posting at 12:30 a.m. I thought it was somewhat appropriate. You're probably wondering why in the world I am posting at such a late hour. Well first let me tell you about my day. A typical school day where I have a million things to accomplish and I get about half of them done. I have picture retake day tomorrow and have to plan for it. I had to deal with a bunch of yearbook orders with students scrambling at the last minute to buy their yearbooks for $40. I didn't leave school until 5:30 and I was going to go from there to Amarillo and have my hair cut. On the way home I called my friend Pam and she mentioned wanting to go shopping to find some pants so I told her that I'd pick her up. So I headed straight to Amarillo, picked her up and headed to the mall. I got my hair cut (pretty short this time) and then we shopped for clothes. Amazingly, I didn't buy anything though I did try on a few shirts. After the mall we went to On the Border for dinner. I had a margarita and a combination plate which was very yummy and I ate far too much. I called Marty on the way home because I wasn't sure if he had been online tonight wondering where I was. Turns out that he was out too so I just briefly chatted with him. I got home at 9:45 and checked email and such. I am not sure when I went to bed but Marty called me again sometime after 11:00. I wasn't asleep so I answered the phone and I just got off after talking to him. I have to say that he still confuses me.
I wanted to write about the confusion and such but not sure how to word it. And since he is reading my blog these days I don't want to verbalize something that is just a thought process right now. But let's put it this way - the first conversation left me thinking one way and the second almost reverses it. Men are just weird sometimes - not that we women aren't. Oh well... it's late and it's hard to explain, but I just wanted to throw that out there.
I'm still up because when I was talking to him on the phone I realized it was very late and Josh wasn't home. So I called him and he was on his way back from I-Hop after the musical this evening.
Well, I should get to bed since it's an early day for me tomorrow.

No comments: