Saturday, October 18, 2008

Another Meme since I don't know what to write

Borrowed from Mama Llama. I may have done this one before... I have no idea... but here are the answers (perhaps again) for whatever it's worth. Then I'm going to bed.

So here it goes:

1. Where is your cell phone? In the car
2. Where is your significant other? Hmm... can I consider Marty my significant other if he's just a "not quite" boyfriend right now? If so, he's much too far away in Key West.
3. Your hair color? Dark Brown
4. Your mother? Deceased
5. Your father? In Utah working on a project.
6. Your favorite thing? That's a tough one. Probably my computer right now. It's how I talk to Marty and do all my "stuff."
7. Your dream last night? I have no idea, but I know I dreamed.
8. Your dream/goal? To finish my master's degree and get out of the classroom.
9. The room you’re in? My office/craft room.
10. Your hobby? Making rosaries. Riding roller coasters. Reading. None of which I get to participate in at the moment.... reading doesn't count because I am doing a lot of that, but it's for class.
11. Your fear? Losing people I love.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happily married to Marty living somewhere.
13. Where were you last night? At the football game.
14. What you’re not? A neat freak. I like order, but it just doesn't happen in my life. I'm too busy and too distracted to keep things in order.
15. One of your wish-list items? More time. I can't think of anything concrete at the moment.
16. Where you grew up? Born and raised in Texas. Have lived in the Panhandle area all my life. Maybe it's time for a change???
17. The last thing you did? Ate dinner.
18. What are you wearing? Marvin the Martian pajamas. A watch. Socks.
19. Your TV? Rarely on these days. (Except Mondays for Chuck and Heroes)
20. Your pets? Whiny. 3 dogs, two cats.
21. Your computer? Personal computer is a Dell PC. School computer is a macbook.
22. Your mood? Content. Feeling tired, but relatively happy. Sometimes a little conflicted but most of the time things are grand. I'm really tired though.
23. Missing someone? Absolutely. Only 27 more days until I head to Florida!
24. Your car? 1999 White Nissan Maxima that is sitting in the garage.
25. Something you’re not wearing? A bra. It comes off almost the moment I get home if I have no place to go.
26. Favorite store? For clothes - Dillard's. Crafts - Hobby Lobby. Grocery - Walmart (for the prices).
27. Your summer? Much too short.
28. Love someone? Totally
29. Your favorite color? Purple most of the time these days.
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today.
31. Last time you cried? Probably a few days ago when I was reading one of my books for class.

No comments: