Friday, October 03, 2008

TGIF I think

What an exhausting day. It doesn't help that I'm staying up past 10:30 at night. I'm the kind of person that really needs my sleep and I get tired and cranky when I don't get enough. I had to catch up on a lot of grading today, but I made a lot of progress I think. I had to get everything ready for our first tournament tomorrow. I have to be in Hereford by 5:45 a.m. Ugh. Not going to be happy in the morning. Some of my kids are ready and others.. well, I hope they don't embarrass themselves. I do have some pleasant potential surprises, however. I have one student that is going for the first time that may actually do pretty well. He has the knack for writing and is very smart.
I picked up Sonic for dinner when I got back home and spilled chili on my shirt. I threw it in the washer so I could wear it to the game tonight since it is purple. It's homecoming so I have to look spirited for sure. I'll take a book to read and then watch the half-time show. After that I'll head home and go to bed since I have to be up so early. Well, gonna be heading out soon. Catch ya'll later.

1 comment:

Billy said...

Hope you all do well at the tournament. Best of luck!