Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Time for Memes

The next two days will be meme days. Here's the first:

From Mama Llama

a. Four places I go over and over again:

1) School - It's my job.
2) Saint Ann's Catholic Church - at least weekly
3) Walmart - I never spend less than $60 when I go.
4) Taco Villa - at least during any trip to Amarillo

Four people who mail me regularly:
I'm going to have to go with e-mail on this... only mail I get is bills.

1) Pam - My long time friend
2) Ann Shofner - Speech coach in the area
3) My principal - we get weekly email updates
4) Dr. Garner - band director of the community band. He is sending us music over the break in hopes that we will practice.

Four of my favorite places to eat, (apart from home):

1) Taco Villa - my favorite fast food restaurant.
2) Olive Garden - I still like their Fettucine Alfredo the best
3) Abuelo's - Mexican food restaurant in Amarillo (since El Chico's closed)
4) Outback - what can I say... food is always good with very few exceptions.

Four places I'd rather be now.

1) Key West, FL with Marty
2) Busch Gardens in Tampa or other theme park in Florida
3) Sitting in my chair with my house CLEAN
4) Someplace where I don't have to think about the unpleasant things I have to get accomplished in a short amount of time.

Four favorite TV shows:
I haven't watched much t.v. lately but will do my best.

1) Monk
2) Psych
3) Friends
4) Columbo

Four movies I would watch over and over again.

1) Titanic
2) The Shawshank Redemption
3) Love Actually
4) As Good as it Gets

Four people I would like to tag:
I'm going to cheat and put everyone that I read regularly or hopefully reads my blog.

1) Summer
2) Terri
3) Leann
4) Andrew, Mago, Cheryl, Susan, Patrick/Tiffany, Pipe Tobacco, Abbagirl, Cin and anyone else on my blog roll or those that stop by here.

Enjoy!

No comments: