Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Busy, busy

It is just that time of year.  School is winding down and I have a million things to do.  I went up and worked at the school on Saturday and intended to go up again on Sunday but I just didn’t do it.  I almost even skipped out on church.  Instead of working, I downloaded the next Lee Child book and read it.  I also worked on the t-shirt design for nationals.  Monday was the last regular day of school and I had a band concert that night.  Josh and his girlfriend came, but Matthew didn’t because he went home from work early with a migraine.  I was up until midnight working on the t-shirt design on Monday.  Tuesday was the beginning of semester tests so I had the entire morning off at school so that is when I got most of it finished.  I still had to make some changes and couldn’t do it until I got home.  After school I had to go to technology training for school.  I had to do it again today and will tomorrow as well.  Friday is graduation.  I really won’t have much of a break though. 

I was called yesterday for a job interview.  I’m going to Melissa, TX to interview for a librarian position next week on Tuesday.  I’ll drive down on Monday and possibly go to six flags – still debating that – and then stay in McKinney, TX that night.  I have to come back after the interview because I have inservice for summer school on Wednesday.  Then I work summer school for a week starting the following Monday and then go to Dallas the week after that for nationals.  I’ll have a few days home before I head to Austin for a personal trip at the end of June.  Not sure what is in store for July – it will depend on what happens with the job hunt. 

So that’s my life right now – just busy.   I hope to post more often when it slows down a little.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

WOW ---- you are busy! Hang in and don't forget to take care of yourself along the way. Good luck with the interview, keep us posted how it all goes, okay? Happy Thursday!

Anonymous said...

Hey - job interview! Oh dearohdear ... good Luck!