Wednesday, May 11, 2011

MASH

I don’t know how many of you remember the MASH game.  It was popular with girls in junior high to discover who you would marry, where you would live, the car you would drive, and your future career.  As I was stumbling through websites tonight, I found an online MASH game.  Here are my results:

mash

If you want to play yourself here’s the link.

I’m getting ready for my trip tomorrow.  I cleaned out my car, filled the tank, and washed it today.  I have laundry in the washer and am getting ready to pack.  I need to steam my robe and figure out what shoes to take. 

Matthew did call last night so we’re on for this weekend.  Marty was going to come up as well, but he is having to work on Friday.  It’s probably for the best.  That could be an awkward situation.  I still plan to talk to Matthew and attempt to define our relationship such that it is. 

I didn’t get much sleep last night.  I couldn’t fall asleep for a while and then we had storms roll through and my dogs were going a bit nuts so I had to let them in my room.  Hopefully I will sleep better tonight.  I might go for 1/2 an ambien if I don’t feel sleepy around 10:00. 

Josh is planning a trip to Burbank, CA on his own in June.  He is going to a one day sound conference.  Since he can’t rent a car because he is too young, he will have to take taxis.  He is becoming an adult really fast.  I’m not sure if I’m ready for this.

Well, I need to get busy packing so I’ll have everything I need for tomorrow. 

No comments: