Sunday, September 16, 2012

A Rainy Day

Rainy days are very rare here it seems.  We had some rain about two days ago and then sometime last night it started again and it has been raining constantly since.  It’s a good thing but it makes me want to just nap and do nothing all day.  I did already nap a bit, but now I have to do some cleaning.  The house is being showed tomorrow so I have to tidy up.  I also have start getting in clean in order to get my deposit back.  Since I may not be moving until the last weekend of the month, I will have to get all the cleaning here done before then. 

Yesterday Matt and I took all the animals to the vet to get their shots.  For their ages, they all seem to be doing pretty well.  Max was getting another ear infection so we got medicine for that.  They were all very patient – even the cat.  When we finished, I got the dogs burgers from Sonic as a treat. 

Yesterday I spent almost all day working on my presentation that I’m doing next week.  There’s a library resource round up at the local region service center and I put in a proposal for a presentation.  I’m the only librarian in our district that is presenting.  I hope it goes well. 

I’ve also been working on a book order for the library.  I have to spend $5000 by this Thursday.  It’s harder than you would think. 

No comments: