Monday, September 03, 2012

Labor Day Weekend

It was great to have the three days off this weekend.  I finally started packing and got quite a bit done.  Most of the books are packed as is most of my Martian items.  I’ve packed DVDs, CDs, and office items.  I’ll start on the kitchen after this week.  I think I’ll be ready by the time I close.  I will move a few boxes at a time that week and then do the big stuff on the weekend.  I’m still debating on whether I should hire someone to move the really big stuff. 

Matt and I went to Schlitterbahn Water Park today.  It was a lot of fun, but the sunscreen I used didn’t seem to work.  I’m not sporting a pretty good burn and I look like a lobster.  I hope it doesn’t hurt too bad tomorrow.  I’m trying to keep it moisturized.  Matt brought some aloe spray so hopefully that will help. 

I have 3 1/2 days to get my library ready to open.  I’m not sure if I can do it, but Matt will come and help me on Thursday. 

No comments: