Saturday, September 01, 2012

Packing

Now that it looks like I’ll be moving in a little over 2 weeks, I finally started packing today.  I also shampooed the carpet in the den.  I got almost all my books packed, all the cds, dvds, and some office items.  I gave my notice on Thursday evening and by the time I got home yesterday, they had a “For Rent” sign in my yard in front of the house. 

I got a little upset with Matt last night.  It was another time issue.  I had a long speech prepared to give him, but he finally came to his senses and apologized this evening.  It’s probably a good thing that he is not as stubborn as I am. 

He has been wanting to go to Schlitterbahn so I guess we may go on Monday.  I’m not keen about going out in public in a bathing suit right now, but it would probably be fun. 

No comments: