Saturday, September 22, 2012

Packing Sucks

If I could get everything to fit perfectly into boxes and they were all light enough to lift with little effort, then packing might not be so bad.  But things are never that way.  I made quite a bit of progress today in spite of taking a lot of breaks.  There’s still a lot to do, but I’m getting there.  Tomorrow I get to do a final walk through on the house.  I want to make sure that the air conditioning is truly fixed.  I also need to measure the back door because I need to get a replacement door.  I also need to get a refrigerator.  I think I’ve figured out which one I want, but need to do a little more shopping – just not sure when I’ll find the time for that.  I’m feeling a bit sore from packing so I took some tylenol including a tylenol p.m. I’m starting to feeling it so I think I’ll head to bed. 

No comments: