Thursday, September 27, 2012

Allergies @ 4:30 a.m.

If misery loves company, I guess I should blog since I’m up at 4:30 in the morning sneezing my head off.  I took a benadryl about 10 minutes ago so it will be a while before it kicks in.  I’m slowly making progress on packing.  I already took a few things over to the house since I had to meet the door guy at 6:30.  He measured for my new back door.  It might not be until Monday before he can install it so I’ll have to keep the dogs in the kitchen of the new house until I can get the pet door installed.  I don’t want to risk them peeing on the new carpet. 

I met my new neighbors to my right and they are very nice.  They have lived in the house next door for 7 years – since the community was built and they said that they love it.  Tomorrow I’m having the pest control company come out to service the house before I move in.  My new refrigerator will also be delivered.  Tomorrow I will move other things that can’t really be packed like my sewing machine and other awkward items.  I may try to get my curtains hung as well since I don’t have blinds for the windows yet.  I went to Anna’s Linens today and bought more curtains for the house. 

I will try to post some pictures or maybe even a video of the house soon. 

No comments: