Monday, January 06, 2014

Back to the grind

Of course I couldn’t get to sleep last night.  I was working on updating Matt’s resume and got it printed so that he could proof it.  I went to bed a little after 11:00, but still wasn’t asleep after midnight.  I finally got up and took a sleeping pill and eventually fell asleep.  The alarm went off much too early this morning, but I made it.  I was able to take my new Keurig coffee maker to school, but didn’t have time to get it set up until mid-morning.  I was going to make some coffee but then realized that I left my special creamer at home.  I still can’t drink black coffee, but luckily Matt was home and was able to bring me the creamer. 

I was surprised that my library wasn’t freezing.  It was only in the 30’s here today, but luckily the heat seemed to work.  I spent the day working on Scrabble stuff and weeding books.  I have a new book order in that I have to deal with tomorrow.  It will be like Christmas again going through all the new books. 

Mollie and I didn’t go on our walk today, it was too cold.  I forced myself to walk on the treadmill instead.  I did it before I sat down on the couch.  I walked a mile while watching Jeopardy and the first part of Big Bang Theory. 

Matt is out playing Scrabble this evening so I’m on my own for dinner.  I can’t decide if I want leftovers or something else.  I don’t really want to cook something big.  I also don’t want to go out in the cold again.  Maybe I’ll just heat up some taquitos. 

No comments: