Tuesday, June 29, 2004

I'm baaaccckkk

Well, I made it home safe and sound. It was a long drive on Monday (10 hrs) in mostly rain, but made it in one piece which is always good. We drove about 3300 miles on our trip. (This includes having to do some turnarounds after getting lost or bad motel directions)
My coaster count is now 121 coasters. That will probably be it for this year. I don't forsee going to any new parks that I've yet to go to. I do plan to get to Fiesta Texas at some point this summer, but I've ridden the coasters there.
My next goal is to hit the parks in Florida. Don't know when I'll get there, but I'd like to go sometime.
I also need to head to Vegas again... lately I've been getting to go once a year and this year doesn't look like it so far... though Patrick did mention something about it. (I'm a great travel agent, btw)
I just booked a cruise for my dad and his gf. They're heading to Alaska. That sounds like fun too, but I think I'd rather go to the Carribbean. He took us out to dinner tonight.. Red Lobster... was good, but I wasn't that hungry after my Thai Kitchen leftovers for lunch.
I went to the mall today and discovered that although I'm still not losing pounds, I thinkk I'm still losing fat and just perhaps gaining some muscle. I found that I can wear a 14W or a 16 regular which is very good for me. (I was pushing the outer limits of an 18W at my peak) I'm thrilled about it and am going to try to start doing some walking and then take up my dance workout class again in July.
Well, I'm exhausted so will have to call it a night.

No comments: