Sunday, April 04, 2010

Shhhh - Don't tell

But I just took a 2 hour nap. I do feel guilty as I should have been cleaning my house, doing laundry, grading papers, and working my next paper that's due, but I enjoyed it.
I woke because Josh called me. I'm thinking about doing all the things I just mentioned, but haven't gone beyond that yet. I'm also thinking about looking a laptops online. Mine really frustrated me last night and though I was thankful it didn't crash in the middle of trying to get my paper uploaded, it was still going very slow and I was very stressed about it. This laptop has been good, but I think its time has come. I can pay less than what I spent 3 or 4 years ago and get a far better machine.
So I'm off to do a little online shopping (now that Lent is over) and then maybe I sweep the floor. No rush though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yer doomed! :)