Thursday, April 01, 2010

Paper Update


I slept in a little this morning. Got up at 7:45 instead of 6:30. I went to Walmart to get yet another ink cartridge. My Canon printer that I got less than 5 months ago doesn't work at all. The new HP I got last week works but I've already run out of black ink. The replacement ink package for both color and black ink costs almost as much as the printer did.
I tried to go to WT to work at the library there today, but I couldn't find an open visitor park slot. So I went to Sonic and had breakfast and read through some of my research materials. I then went to the public library and worked from 10 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. No breaks other than one bathroom stop. It took about 3 1/2 hours to read through all the literature I had and mark it. I tried to keep it organized by color-coding. Green stickies and highlighted material was one topic area, orange another, etc. The picture shows only a portion of the material I used. I have about 20 articles and 5 or 6 books with information. I got the first section typed which is about 4 pages so far. The paper is supposed to be 15-20 pages. I'm home for a quick bite to eat and then I have to get ready for Holy Thursday service. After it is over, I'm heading up to the college library to continue working. I need to get at least half of it done tonight. Tomorrow I have half a day of school and I only have two classes. I plan to leave at 11:00 and get some more work done. My goal is to get the paper basically written by tomorrow night and then spend time editing on Saturday and getting the works cited and other small details done. I also have to finish an assignment for my other class tomorrow as well. It seems it is never ending.
Off to take a shower and get ready for Church.

1 comment:

Leann said...

It's a rainbow of knowledge!!