Monday, April 04, 2011

Bummer

I didn’t get the job.  Got the thanks for your interest but we chose someone else email today.  So that’s a bummer.  Not sure what to do now.  I really don’t want to teach next year. 

I’m to the point that I just don’t care.  I hate my job.  Ok, that’s harsh.  I hate much of my job.  I enjoy the students. 

Band concert went ok tonight.  Matthew came to it.  He came over and watched the first half of the basketball game and then headed home.  I’m supposed to get grades updated tonight but I don’t have a list of the yearbook assignments so I can’t.  I think I’ll just go to bed early because I’m just depressed anyway. 

I just want the day to be done.  And I want a library job.  I might be willing to move across the country at this point. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merde. I am sorry to hear this, Annabel. Pulled a nice letter like the one you mentioned from my letterbox yesterday. Will write new applications this week.
Keep your eyes open and trust in yourself. There is always a possibility for change.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear! hope something else will come up:)
jan

Patti said...

Sorry to hear you didn't get the job, truly.