Saturday, April 30, 2011

Feeling unmotivated

I had to go to some training this morning at the school.  So much for enjoying sleeping in this weekend.  I had to be there by 8:00 and we went until 1:00.  I came home and picked up some lunch and then took a two hour nap.  Now I need to work on designing the ad for the national tournament book, but I’m not feeling very motivated.  I will try to get it done tonight.

I thought my interview went well yesterday.  The problem is that there is still a hiring freeze within the district.  Right now there’s the potential for 2 1/2 positions but it’s my understanding that they will hire internally first and then if there are still positions open, they will be filled last minute.  So it is still a major waiting game.

After my interview I met Matthew at his place and then we went to Applebee’s for dinner.  We cut the evening short since he was pretty tired after a full day and the few drinks we had.  But surprisingly, he asked what I was doing this weekend and we are planning to get together on Sunday.

I was called yesterday by a lady at my church and she wants me to come talk to her 8th grade class tomorrow and explain why I converted to Catholicism. I will probably try to go to the early church and then go to the class. 

There’s so much I should do this weekend, but I just don’t think it is going to happen.  I do need to get the ad done, but that’s probably all I’ll accomplish.  I do need to watch a movie to see if I can leave it for my classes next week while I’m gone.  Maybe that’s what I’ll do next and try to work on the ad at the same time. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, there were things "to be done" - but after all I ended up somewhere on a terraza in the sun ...