Thursday, September 08, 2011

Finally Acting Like a Librarian

Today I finally did some actual library work.  I was able to semi process some books and get them on display.  I also had to deal with a few more textbook issues, but that is almost behind me.  Once again, I stayed busy all day with something to do.  I left around 4:30, went to the store and was home shortly after 5:00.  Tomorrow I have classes coming in to use the lab.  But I also have to go to a meeting downtown in the afternoon.  One thing I love about this job is that when it’s time to go home, I can leave whatever I’m doing and just go home.  I don’t have to take work home with me. 

I was feeling a little tired when I go home.  I took a benadryl last night and it really wiped me out.  I didn’t even get up until after 7:00.  But fortunately, my drive to work is only 10 minutes.  I made homemade pizza for supper tonight and it was so good.  I had five pieces.  I have a lot left over for tomorrow. 

I think I’m going to try to get to bed early tonight – but then again, I always say that.  Then I watch something on t.v. or do something online and go to bed later than planned. 

Right now I’m enjoying some wine and a chocolate oreo and watching Friends on t.v.  It’s tough being me sometimes. 

No comments: