Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Internet Browsers

I seem to have issues with internet browsers on my laptop.  I cannot find one that works without problems.  I was a fan of firefox until it just started randomly freezing.  I just tried to open it and it stopped responding immediately.  It took forever to try to close it.  So then I switched to Chrome.  Chrome worked fine most of the time but it has issues with displaying pdf files.  It would hang when trying to display them within the browser.  It would freeze on those types of pages.  So then I started using Internet Explorer 9 and it seemed more stable and had no problem with pdf pages.  But just now it wouldn’t keep me logged into the realtor.com website.  I don’t know if that is a browser or website issue, but it’s very frustrating.  Perhaps it is simply my computer.  I wonder if I should uninstall all the browsers and reinstall them.  Or should I investigate another browser.  Any computer gurus out there willing to chime in?  I hope that Andrew will give me his 2 cents on the matter. 

I’ve been totally lazy for several days now.  I’m feeling much like a slug.  I’ve been wanting to get out and go to the half price book store in search of a cd, but I haven’t mustered up the energy.  Matt and I did go do a lot of house drive-bys yesterday and that was exhausting.  I’ve been watching quite a bit of Olympic coverage and goofing off online.  I do have to get out sometime today and take my rent check across town.  I think I’ll wait until rush hour traffic isn’t an issue though. 

No comments: