Thursday, August 02, 2012

Back to work

Well, for just a day.  I went up to the school this morning to meet with some other teachers to work on a presentation for a faculty meeting.  I also had to set up the assistant principal’s computer.  It was nice to see some of the other teachers and meet a couple of new ones.  It was also good to have an excuse to get my butt out of bed.  I’ve been quite lazy lately, though yesterday I did do some cleaning and some laundry.  Matt and I are going to go to church in Converse this weekend.  Since I’m looking at a few more houses there, I think going to church might give me more of an idea of the area.  If the church has a really good music program, it might be an incentive to live there.  We have yet to find a church with a good choir though we haven’t really explored many new churches lately. 

It turns out that a few of the houses I want to look at on Monday are no longer available.  Hopefully I’ll be able to choose something after I look at the remaining 10 or so.  I didn’t think house hunting would be this difficult, but it’s true that there’s no perfect house – at least in my price range. 

I think I’m going to get my hair cut before school starts.  I’m not going to go way short like before, but I think I’ll get something like a chin length bob.  I still plan to keep growing it out, but I need something a little easier to manage.

No comments: