Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Listing

Ok, found this on another journal and then was asked to complete it myself... here goes...
You have to list:

Thirteen random things you like...
1. rollercoasters
2. cats
3. books
4. games
5. music (not rap, or heavy metal)
6. flowers
7. sunsets
8. water
9. Vegas
10. museums
11. Italian food
12. Marvin the Martian
13. cheesecake

Twelve movies...
1. Titanic
2. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
3. The Shawshank Redemption
4. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (and the other 2)
5. Rat Race
6. Blazing Saddles
7. Big
8. The Princess Bride
9. Parenthood
10. Mary Poppins
11. Grease
12. Amadeus

Eleven good bands/artists...
1. Olivia Newton John
2. Garth Brooks
3. Journey
4. Chicago
5. J. Giles Band
6. Travis Tritt
7. Phil Collins
8. Richard Marx
9. Bryan Adams
10. Faith Hill
11. Survivor

Ten things about you...
1. I’m cute
2. I play the clarinet
3. I have 5 cats
4. I broke my neck when I was 4
5. I like to read
6. I’m smart
7. I was a speech teacher
8. I collect marvin the martian items
9. I have a tattoo
10. I hate most vegetables

Nine good friends...
1. Kirsten
2. Pam
3. Cristal & Matt
4. Candi
5. David M
6. Patrick
7. Martin
8. Jessica & David
9. Richard

Eight favorite foods/drinks...
1. Spaghetti
2. Fettucini Alfredo
3. Enchiladas
4. Coke, DP, Rootbeer
5. Reunite Lambrusco
6. Bloody Marys, pina coladas, margaritas, colorado bulldogs…
7. Burgers & Fries
8. Steak


Seven things you wear daily...
1. Contacts or glasses
2. underwear (most of the time)
3. bra (most of the time)
4. shoes
5. marvin watch
6. mother’s mothers ring
7. makeup (mostly)

Six things that annoy you...
1. bad drivers
2. dishonesty
3. stupid people
4. irresponsibility
5. dripping faucets
6. not being able to sleep

Five things you touch everyday
1. myself (not in that way…. Well, not always)
2. my pets
3. a book (usually)
4. my calendar
5. computer

Four Shows that you watch
1. CSI
2. Friends
3. Monk
4. young and the Restless


Three websites
1. www.jostens.com
2. www.aceonline.org
3. www.google.com


Two unusual places you've been
1. Island of St. Lucia in the Carribbean
2. Taping of the Price is Right

One person you could spend the rest of your life with
1. Josh, my son.

No comments: