Friday, June 25, 2004

Schedule Change

Well, I think I set a new record at a park yesterday. We went to Geauga Lake (pronounced with a soft "g") which was formerly Six Flags Ohio. We found it.. eventually. When we got there it was basically dead. Pretty much all rides (that were working) were a walk-on or a 1 train wait. I rode all but 2 coasters in 2 hours. (7 coasters, I believe)
I wasn't that impressed with the park. It's amazing to come from a great park like Cedar Point where the staff are friendly and helpful and have great attitudes to a park that is run by teens that could care less. They only had 2 really decent coasters and I didn't see the point in spending an additional day at the park.
So today, Josh and I are heading to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame museum. (Patrick should be really jealous) Then we're driving to Cincinnati so our trip plans have been adjusted by a day and we'll be getting back a day early.

1 comment:

PEG said...

"So today, Josh and I are heading to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame museum. (Patrick should be really jealous)."

He is. :) Bring me back something from there if you remember; I'll pay for it next time I see you.