Tuesday, June 08, 2004

My cat

I have a cat that for whatever reason won't stay here at the new house. I moved here around spring break and my cat, Fuzzball, keeps going back to the other house. For a cat, it seems that it is quite a trek of about 10-11 blocks crossing a fairly major street. I've been going over there ever few days or so to find him and bring him back. It's getting to the point that I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to keep him here. Luckily, the other house is still empty and hasn't been sold, but what am I going to do when it does and I go over there to pick up my cat... "Pardon, me, I used to live here and I'll be coming over every few days to pick up my cat."
I guess if that's the most troublesome thing in my life right now, all is good. I do have the situation of dating, but alas, will have to post perhaps another time.

3 comments:

PEG said...

Don't hold back on posting about the troubles of dating on my part, pretty lady.

Annabel said...

Actually, I wouldn't consider it troublesome other than keeping up with it all. It may get troublesome later when I need to actually commit, but right now it's not too bad. It's kind of a new thing for me to be "dating" so I'm not sure about a lot of it.

PEG said...

I can see that. I'm not too good at the dating thing myself; I'm still trying to get the hang of it.

Someone I know left this on my blog, so I thought I'd pass it along....

You have to list:

Thirteen random things you like...

Twelve movies...

Eleven good bands/artists...

Ten things about you...

Nine good friends...

Eight favorite foods/drinks...

Seven things you wear daily...

Six things that annoy you...

Five things you touch everyday

Four Shows that you watch

Three websites

Two unusual places you've been

One person you could spend the rest of your life with