Thursday, March 26, 2009

Just Crazy Here

We have very strange weather in the Texas panhandle. We had 70 degree weather today but we're expecting a BLIZZARD tonight and tomorrow with some areas getting up to 20 inches of snow. Our UIL district tournament was canceled tomorrow and tentatively rescheduled for Saturday. Some schools are already posting that they will be closed tomorrow. Our school will not make that decision until morning and they almost NEVER close.
I was running around trying to get ready for the contest tomorrow not knowing whether or not it would be canceled. Many people don't believe it will really snow, but it's already started north of us. One highway is already closed.
I went to Josh's band concert tonight, then choir rehearsal and now I've got to quickly get a paper finished for graduate school.
Well, I gotta get that started and then head to bed. I haven't decided if I want school canceled tomorrow or not. It will make things difficult for me in dealing with the competition on Saturday.

No comments: