Sunday, March 29, 2009

Procrastinating

I don't know why, but I've been procrastinating all weekend. I haven't done anything I've needed to do. I have a journal to complete for grad school today. I need to finish my application for a library job. I need to clean house. I need to grade papers. I should have done all this when I had the time off on Friday and Saturday but I didn't. Last night I went to the symphony because Josh was playing in a side-by-side concert. Went to church this morning and played. I couldn't get through the entire service before my mouth gave out. I need to work up my stamina again.
I decided to upgrade my cell phone finally and I went ahead and decided to get an iPhone. It's funny that since I posted that on my Facebook page, I got more comments about that than anything else I've posted. Everyone says I'll love it so I hope so. Marty used to tell me that I should get one but I've hem-hawed around it not wanting to pay the extra $30 a month for the data plan. But I just paid off one of my bills that $30 a month and I think I'll get rid of the long-distance service on my home phone and then I should be able to afford it.
Well, I guess I've procrastinated long enough by writing this blog... I better get started on my journal.

4 comments:

Billy said...

I've thought about getting an iPhone, but I have so many other things I want to get first. Hope you were able to get the journal completed.

Anonymous said...

It's just a telephone.
Ned-to-do-this, need-to-do-that - there must be weekend too, time to breath through, relax. The wheel starts spinning Monday morning ... early enough.

Leann said...

I would love to get a Blackberry Pearl, but after checking on it I don't have the extra cash to do it. I hadn't thought of an iphone. Another option I guess.

Anonymous said...

Hallo?