Thursday, March 19, 2009

Last day in Key West

I return home tomorrow very early in the morning. Despite the relationship concerns the trip has still been relaxing. It's been nice just being away from home without any responsibilities. I haven't really done anything. I haven't even ventured out of the apartment since Monday when we went out to eat. Marty is still working this week (because I told him to not take time off) so I have just slept late, watched t.v., surfed the web and mostly been a bum. Despite what may happen with Marty and me, I don't regret coming here for spring break. I don't really have a lot of high hopes right now. I have decided to talk to him tonight and see if he'll tell me what's going on. I'm at the age where I'm just not going to play games any more. I think open communication is crucial and I hope he'll be honest with me.
I haven't gotten as much done as I would liked to have. But I'm not going to worry about it. I'll still have the weekend when I get back. Well, I'm going to continue being a bum and take it easy on my last day here.

4 comments:

Leann said...

Enjoy your 'bum' time :-)

Andrew said...

Hey Beachbum!!!! I lovin' you have some time for yourself this week. Checkin' in as always to see how my favorite Texan is doing.

Anonymous said...

I hope you'll have safe return home. And find what you are looking for, wherever it is.

Summer said...

I'm glad you're home safely.