Monday, March 02, 2009

Managing

I went to jury duty this morning. The judge said that the potential trial could last 3 or 4 days so when he asked if anyone had emergencies for not serving I explained my situation about taking students to a state competition on Wednesday. I was excused but that means that they'll reschedule me for another service in a couple of weeks or so. It will probably be at another inopportune time. I probably would like the experience of serving on a jury if it were at a time that I could do so. Since I was finished by 10, I went ahead and headed back to school so I could get some things done.

Tomorrow is TAKS testing so I'll only see two of my classes. I have to get my sub plans done for my absence for the next four days. We're flying out Wednesday afternoon. I have a doctor's appointment for Wednesday morning. I figured that's a good time since I don't have to take a personal day off.

Well, I'd write more, but I have to head to band rehearsal. Will try to catch up more later.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Man it sucks when the refrigerator tanks!

Take care and good luck at the competition.