Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I have too much stuff

Today I started going through boxes that have been in the garage since I moved in seven years ago.  I’ve thrown a bunch of stuff away, but I have growing piles here and there.  I’m getting close to getting my books packed.  I still have way too many.  I’m up to eight crates and two boxes filled and probably will fill at least 3 more boxes.  I found a box of clothes that I stored when I outgrew some of the clothes.  I washed them and tried them on and I can almost fit into one of the dresses.  I still can’t wear most of the pants so I’ll put them in the garage sale.  I still keep talking myself out of going up to the school, but I really need to go up tomorrow.  I need to see if I can find some more boxes to use – I know that I don’t have enough right now.  Not much to report here – have been starting the packing process and it is making more of a mess right now.  I guess it always has to get worse before it gets better.

1 comment:

Patti said...

Happy packing. I don't mind packing ... it's the unpacking that takes me forever.