Saturday, July 23, 2011

Packing is exhausting

Maybe I’m just old and fat, but all this packing stuff is exhausting.  I am making progress though to look at my house you wouldn’t think so.  This morning I headed to Home Depot to get some brackets to create a hanging rack for the garage sale so that I can start hanging up some clothes and get them off one of the tables I need to use.  Then I went to Lowe’s to get PVC pipe because theirs was already cut.  After that I went to Taco Villa for lunch (again).  I came home and got some sorting done in the garage and then it was too hot to continue so I came inside and did more sorting (photos and frames).  I continued to sort and pack most of the afternoon.  At 4:00 I was pretty tired so I tried napping a bit, but kept getting interrupted.  I got up again 40 minutes later so that I could change clothes for church.  I had to go to church this evening because my brother is coming over with his truck tomorrow and we are going up to my school to get all my stuff up there that is packed. 

After church I came home and did more packing.  I started on my bedroom and will hopefully get that finished by tomorrow.  I cooked some spaghetti for supper as I’m now trying to eat up what is left in the cupboards and fridge in the next two weeks.  I was continuing to pack when all of sudden I felt a headache coming on and exhaustion set in.  I took some tylenol and have decided to call it a night.  I intended to stay up packing, but I think I just need to get some sleep and have at it again tomorrow.

Thanks for all the comments on the new house.  I can’t tell you how excited I am.  It’s much bigger than my current house so I’m looking forward to spreading out a bit. 

No comments: