Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Back to Work

Though I went to a meeting yesterday, today was my first official day back at work.  I got a lot done, but I realize there is so much more to do.  I saw a few of my fellow teachers which was nice.  A few people noticed that I just got my hair cut.  Josh and I went to the mall yesterday and we both got hair cuts.  I went with a short bob that I think looks pretty cute.  I won’t promise a picture because I’ll probably forget to take one and post it.  But maybe I will.  If so, it will be a surprise. 

My realtor called me and said that we could go ahead and schedule the inspection.  It will either be this Friday at 9:00 a.m or on Monday at noon.  I’ll go and take measurements for window blinds and such.  I’ll try to get some pictures to post, but again, no promises. 

I was pretty exhausted after work today but I went to Target to find a watch since the strap on mine broke today.  Matt and I went to church this evening since it was a Holy day of obligation.  Afterward we got stuff for burgers at the store and then he grilled them for dinner.  I’m heading to bed shortly. 

No comments: