Saturday, July 27, 2019

Daily 3 - Back to School Shopping

After paying bills I found that I had some extra money so I headed out to do some back to school shopping today.  These are the three stores I went to:

1. IKEA (Again) - After putting all my other stuff together, I realized that there were a few more things I wanted so I headed back this morning and again bought too much stuff.  Luckily I had a coupon for $20 off when spending over $150.  Hopefully I'm done with that store for a while. 

2.  Ross Dress for Less - I mostly did a cursory walk of the store.  No clothing interested me so I checked out the furniture.  I'm looking for some smaller side tables or magazine racks but everything I saw was more than I wanted to spend.  I did, however, find something I had to have.  It's two sided chalkboard sign like you might see outside of a cafe noting today's specials.  Since I have a coffee bar in my library, I thought it would be a nice addition and it was only $30.  When I compared that to online prices, most were $70 or more so I think it was a good deal.

3.  Kohl's - I did pretty well only buying three tops, a pair of black pants, and jacket (which was on sale for $4.80).  I had a 20% off coupon which saved me about $20. 

I also stopped at Walmart on the way home (for more cat food and some other items).  The only other store that I really need to go to before school starts is Skechers.

No comments: