Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Daily 3 - To Do List

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days.  Been busy with workshops and final judging of a book award thing.  (Will write more on that later.)  Here are 3 things on my to-do list for tomorrow:

1.  Get a haircut - I've gotten completely lazy about doing my hair which is why I've kept it fairly short for a while now.  I grew out the pixie cut I had two years ago and for the first time in about 25 years I've also grown my bangs out.  My hair seems to have gotten curlier in the last few years so I have a short chin-length bob and just let the curls/waves do their thing.  I think I want to go with a more angled A-line bob where it's longer in the front and shorter in the back. 

2. Put together the rest of my IKEA stuff at school.  I went up to school after my workshop today and put together a couple of things but I have a few more items that I need to work on. 

3.  Clean out and organize the library office/craft room.  I basically turned my office into a craft room last year but I had a giant table in there that was really too big for the space.  I took it out and put in a smaller table and desk and now it's open in the middle.  I need to sort through and organize my shelves and make it a workable craft area for teachers and students wanting to use our new cricut machine. 

This all of course is AFTER I sleep in tomorrow.  Wednesday is my last day before I officially report back to work so I'm not going to rush going in tomorrow. 

No comments: