Sunday, July 21, 2019

Daily 3 - Three Days

Sorry I've bailed for a few days.  Josh and his girlfriend have been here and just let today.  Today's daily three will be three things I've done the last three days.

1. Thursday - I met with my district library coordinator to plan a digital breakout to do at our upcoming back to school library meeting.  I then went to my campus and created the breakout and did some work that was actually productive. 

2.  Friday - Dropped Matt off for a liver biopsy.  He's potentially participating in a research study for his fatty liver and had to have a biopsy done.  I then did laundry and house cleaning in preparation for Josh and his girlfriend coming.

3.  Saturday - Went to Six Flags Fiesta Texas and rode roller coasters with Josh and Emmalee.  It was hot and some of the line waits were long.  We got six rides in before we called it a day.  We took them to dinner at a local Italian restaurant. 

Josh and Emmalee headed back today so hopefully, I'll get back on schedule with blogging and other stuff I need to get done. 

No comments: