Tuesday, October 19, 2004

All Is Well

He apologized. It took him about 12 hours, but it happened. He was being a jerk. He'd kind of had a bad day and he said that he took it out on me and he didn't mean to. And he got me a beautiful single rose that is white with a pinkish/purple trim around it. So I've forgiven him. I made my feelings known to him and I think he's finally "getting it".
I met Jim today. (Prison Pete's editor) We had a very nice, lengthy lunch with good coversation and then some ice cream for dessert. Jim is a very nice guy with a very full plate of stuff going on.. his job, his son's hockey stuff, the blog... etc. But I know that I appreciate the work he does on the blog.
Well, pizza is here and am going to go eat.

2 comments:

Summer said...

I was thinking about you this morning, wondering how things were going. I'm glad things are better. That is so great that you met Jim. I admire him for what he does for Pete. The world is full of really cool people.

Prison Pete said...

I enjoyed our lunch very much also. It was so nice to meet you after all this time chatting via email. Good luck with Marty's job situation. I hope it all works out for the best for both of you.
- Jim