Friday, October 08, 2004

Friday Feast

Appetizer
What are your plans for the upcoming weekend?
Going to go out with my friend Pam and celebrate her birthday, eat drink and be merry despite my state of wallowing in self-pity.

Soup
Who was the last person you talked to on the telephone?
Carol Ann - my dad's girlfriend. She tried to reassure me that despite the devastating news about Marty it will all work out if it's supposed to... blah, blah, blah. I "know" this, but it doesn't help. But I'm still trying to accept it.

Salad
Name a hobby that you've tried but eventually gave up for some reason.
Writing to some degree. I've started journals several times but generally abandon them. This is the first time I've sort of kept up with it. I can't really think of anything else except perhaps the theatre. Since it kind of disbanded and was kind of a thing I did with my ex, I haven't been involved in it for a while. And I'm still too chicken to audtion at ALT.

Main Course
What is the most important personality quality in a mate?
A good sense of humor. If you can't laugh at yourself and enjoy life, it makes life kind of miserable.

Dessert
Why is the sky blue (be creative with your answer)?
Because blue is God's favorite color.

1 comment:

Summer said...

My favorite answer to why is the sky blue is... Because God is a Carolina fan. Go Tarheels!