Saturday, December 23, 2006

Ahhhhh sleep

It is so nice to have a day where I can actually sleep late. I woke up at 6:00 of course as my body is somewhat used to that, but I didn't let that deter me. I rolled over, petted the cat and went back to sleep. I was really awake a little after 8:00 but I didn't actually get out of bed. But now I'm up and ready to slowly get some things done, but mostly take it easy. I think I'm feeling better. (It's amazing what actual rest can do) My voice is close to normal although I'm still a bit congested. To do today:
Wrap presents
Clean the house somewhat
Laundry
Last minute shopping (I know.. but I thought of some last minute things of course... but I'm NOT going to the mall...the traffic was a nightmare yesterday and I didn't actually go to the mall, just a shop near it.)
Go to Mass at 5:00 so I don't have to go in the morning and then again at night. (That means I can sleep in again :)
Visit my friend Kirsten & exchange gifts. Josh is also supposed to give her dad a CD of some of his music so he can help him with his compositions. (He's a now retired music composition professor)
Pack for my trip to Albuquerque
Decide whether we're going to leave after Mass and get there late or leave early Christmas morning.

So that's the agenda for today... along with some t.v., sitting in the chair, and maybe a nap.

No comments: