Tuesday, December 12, 2006

It's about time

Well, I'm finally caught up on my grading. I don't know what it is, but I just can't make myself grade papers at home. Day after day I take my bag home full of things to do and I don't get any of them done. I am by no means caught up with everything I need to do, but I do feel a sense of accomplishment in just getting the grading done. I'm still amazed at the number of students failing my classes however. I need to get my semester tests done and then hopefully I'll be on the home stretch. There's just so much to do and not enough time.

Well, I just wanted to give you a quick post during my lunch break since I didn't post last night and probably won't be able to post tonight. After school I have to rush home, then to the grocery store, then make my famous cashew chicken for the party. Maybe tomorrow I'll have more time... or not.

No comments: