Thursday, December 21, 2006

Bleh

I went to choir rehearsal tonight but I couldn't sing because I barely have a voice at the moment. My ex-husband would love it though. It's that low raspy voice that he finds very sexy. I'm just irritated by it. I really want to be able to sing on Christmas eve. I ended up just being the "ears" and listening for balance.

This afternoon was a total waste. The kids were finished around 11:45. I had to wait until 1:15 for the special lunch they had for us. It was o.k., but nothing to write home about. We got our annual Christmas gift. This year it was a candle in a large ornament shaped holder. It smells pretty good. So at 2:00 I have absolutely nothing to do until 3:45 when I can "officially" leave. Luckily I had gone to Walmart earlier and I picked up a 4.88 movie (Pleasantville). I just popped it into my DVD player and I watched it while finishing up the crocheted throw that I was making a friend of mine for Christmas. I got the throw done and by the time the movie was over it was time to come home.

Once I got home I finished the rosary I was making for Father Phan and finished the box I was going to put it in. I laid down to rest around 6:00 and had to get up at 6:45. During that time Josh rescued a bird from the dogs so now we have another guest to deal with. I know, I know... but I'm an animal lover and I can't help it. It's in my blood. But now I'm too tired to think. I'm going to go to bed and just try to survive the last day tomorrow. Luckily we can leave by 1:00.

No comments: