Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Just busy

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. It's been busy. I did come down off my high after this weekend. Last night Josh had all-region band tryouts and he made first chair.

School has been very busy. I have so much to get done and it seems I'm not even making a dent. I'm starting to prepare for our speech tournament by getting the website information set up. I have learned quite a bit this year in creating web pages and such and although I'm still lost on several things, I'm figuring out many more. My observation is going to be tomorrow. I'm not worried about it. We're covering debate right now and tomorrow we're doing a mock public forum debate. I am so behind on paperwork and other stuff I don't know when I'll get it all done. At least I'm staying late at school tomorrow.

Josh and I tried to get his driver's license today, but the office closed at 5:00. He won't be able to get it until Thursday. I will have to leave right after school so we can get there early (despite it being open until 7:00) because I have to get back to go to Church by 6:00. Then we have choir practice. How long until Christmas break? You know what? We even have a tournament over Christmas break!

Well, I don't have much more to say tonight. I'm still busy. My house is falling apart again. I still haven't put up a tree as I've had no time. Maybe one of these days I'll get another break.

No comments: